    Anyone switched from dialup to jetstream recently? Just wondering how long
    it takes for telecom to 'jetstream enable' your phoneline. Have been told
    one to two weeks by sales staff but more interested in real world experience.

    samg, Oct 18, 2004

  2. samg

    EMB Guest

    I've had 2 lines enabled recently. One was up and running in 2 working
    days, the other was switched on at 10am on the day I specifically asked
    for (a week in advance).

    EMB, Oct 18, 2004

  3. signed up on a friday evening and tt was all going at 10am on the
    Wednesday - so about 2 working days

    Robert Bradshaw, Oct 18, 2004
  4. samg

    samg Guest

    good stuff, thx all

    samg, Oct 18, 2004
  5. samg

    Mark Guest

    It took just under a week for a friend of mine
    Regards
    Mark

    -**-
    www.myoddjobs.co.nz :- Job auction website
    -**-
    Replace the Z with the e to reply

    Mark, Oct 18, 2004
  6. samg

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Ordered 20th last month, enabled on 29th.

    ~misfit~, Oct 19, 2004
  7. samg

    samg Guest

    I signed up to orcon bitstream today and naturally once Ive decided to get
    something, I want it NOW :) Wonder if xtra signups have priority over the
    others. Heres hoping Im on by the end of the week.

    samg, Oct 19, 2004
  8. samg

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Good luck. I signed up for Orcon bitstream over two weeks ago and haven't
    heard anything yet.

    ~misfit~, Oct 20, 2004
  9. samg

    Steve Guest

    [SNIP]
    Ditto. I finally got a reply to my query about when it might happen but all
    they would do was confirm I was in the queue and said they would let me know
    when Telecom let them know. Sigh. Annoying as my Telecom billing cycle just
    rolled over.

    Cheers,

    Steve

    Steve, Oct 20, 2004