    **************************
    Mark Herring, Pasadena, Calif.
    Private e-mail: Just say no to "No".

    Mark Herring, Nov 18, 2003

  2. Mark Herring

    Böwser Guest

    Killfile. Once you killfile Preddy, it all goes away. I made the mistake of
    trying to discuss the pros and cons of full-frame of sub-frame, and logic
    flew out the window. Too frustrating to bother with.

    Böwser, Nov 18, 2003

  3. Mark Herring

    PlaneGuy Guest

    No offence Mark, but you seem to be posting a lot of "no more posts" posts.

    PlaneGuy, Nov 19, 2003
  4. Mark Herring

    Mark Herring Guest

    None taken!!!!

    You are right of course. I have the disease---maybe not as bad a case
    as some others, but nonetheless there. A few recent posts are what I
    believe to be points / questions not previously addressed, but withthe
    sheer volume of this thing, who can tell for sure?

    I'll try to control myself
    **************************

    Mark Herring, Nov 19, 2003
  5. Mark Herring

    Steve Young Guest

    hard for anyone to do if a troll is good at what he does.

    let's *all* ignore him and he'll go away right?

    nope can't be done

    in this case, ya can't even report him for abuse.

    so I guess, might as well have some fun with him :)

    Steve Young, Nov 19, 2003
  6. There is plenty of abuse, but blurry Bayer image loving raving foul mouthed
    spammers have the market cornered.

    George Preddy, Nov 19, 2003
  7. Mark Herring

    Fuji_rules Guest

    Steve Young <> the netkkkop troll of rec.photo.digital

    PLONK

    Fuji_rules, Nov 20, 2003