Anyone selling used Cisco SUP710 SUP720-3BXL, ASA5510, 5520, WS-X6748-

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by network buyer, Jul 9, 2011.

  1. Anyone selling used Cisco SUP710 SUP720-3BXL, ASA5510, 5520, WS-X6748-

    I am looking for 3 - 5 of each of the below. Prefer used, but will
    take new if price is right. I am also buying lots of other Cisco
    equipment that is not listed as well as Cisco 15454. I am also looking
    for high end networking and or telecom from IBM, Brocade, Juniper,
    Extreme, HP, Avaya, Polycom, Nortel, Lucent and more. I also buy phone
    systems and phones.

    ASA5510 ASA5520 ASA5540 ASA5550

    ____________________________________

    WS-C3560G-24PS-S
    WS-C3560G-48TS-S
    WS-C3750-48TS-S
    WS-C3750G-24PS-S
    WS-C3750G-24TS-S
    WS-C3750-24PS-E
    WS-C3750-24TS-E
    WS-C3750-48PS-E
    WS-C3750G-24TS-E1U
    WS-C3750G-48TS-S
    WS-C3750G-48PS-S
    WS-C3750V2- (ALL VARIETIES)
    NPE-G1=
    NPE-G2=
    ___________________________

    SUP710 SUP720-3BXL
    WS-X6704-10GE
    WS-X6748GE-TX
    WS-X6748-SFP

    network buyer, Jul 9, 2011

  2. network buyer

    lizzytht

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2011
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Dear sir,

    Good day.

    This is lizzy from THTsystems. We have most of what we want in stock now with deep discount, so if u want,pls mail to me :. We can give u best price with shortest lead time.

    Looking forward to any reply. Tks a lot.

    lizzytht, Jul 12, 2011

  3. network buyer

    lizzytht

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2011
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Such as we have NPE-G2 5 refurbished in stock 3700/ea
    WS-C3560G-24PS-S 62%off
    WS-C3560G-48TS-S 62%off
    WS-C3750G-24PS-S 62%off
    WS-C3750G-24TS-S 62%off
    WS-C3750G-24TS-E1U 65%off

    lizzytht, Jul 12, 2011
  4. network buyer

    lizzytht

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2011
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    they are all NIB in stock now

    lizzytht, Jul 12, 2011
  5. network buyer

    lizzytht

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2011
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    And beside them, we still have these high-end NIB Cisco in stock now:
    WS-C6506-E
    WS-C6509-E
    WS-C6509-E-FAN
    VS-S720-10G-3CXL