    I bought one of these drives last year at this time and I can't believe a
    year later such a beast can't be found. I'm not a very intuitive web
    searcher, perhaps that's what limiting me.

    Spin, Mar 16, 2008

  2. Spin

    Old Gringo Guest

    Old Gringo, Mar 16, 2008

  3. Spin

    G. Morgan Guest

    Here are some over 200GB but are 5400RPM:

    http://shopper.cnet.com/4144-3186_9...=14824018&503164=11795435&500433=104051&sort=

    If you add the 5400+ RPM spindle requirement the max I see is 160GB

    http://shopper.cnet.com/4144-3186_9...11795435&500433=104051&tag=dffl_facet_3&sort=

    G. Morgan, Mar 16, 2008
  4. Spin

    G. Morgan Guest

    Of those only 2 are SATA and they are only 100GB. Interesting site though.

    60GB Hitachi Travelstar 7K60 (ATA)
    60GB Hitachi Travelstar 7K100 (ATA)
    100GB Hitachi Travelstar 7K100 (SATA)
    100GB Seagate Momentus 7200.1 (ATA)