    Also supports DivX and is an MP3 player :) with a claimed 10
    hours battery life for MP3 playback and 5 hours for movies.

    Simon

    SC, Oct 4, 2004

  2. SC

    Fudo Guest

    I have Gmini 120. It has 20GB HDD and it can play MP3. For me it is
    excellent companion for travel, light, small enough and battery lasts for
    ~10 hours. Charging is ~ 2 hours. Much better investment than 1GB CF for
    little bit more cash.

    Fudo, Oct 4, 2004

  3. SC

    SC Guest

    Thanks for that, I just ordered one so hopefully it'll do
    exactly what I need it to. I assume you've found it to be
    reliable?

    Simon

    SC, Oct 4, 2004
  4. SC

    RustY © Guest

    I use a G-mini 20GB and it is ideal. My only gripe is that you can not load
    back onto a CF card with it but it works well and charger from the car OK
    with a cheap transformer gizmo set to 4.5v. I bought mine off e-bay for
    £150.

    I often shoot 1Gb / day on trips so something like this is essential.

    RustY ©, Oct 4, 2004