Anyone Out There Like: The Cutting Edge ?? -- Or know anyting about it?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Jeff, Sep 12, 2003.

  1. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    Hey Folks,

    The Cutting Edge is at the opposite spectrum of my normal movie
    preferene, but I just happened to catch it on TV the other night, and I
    ended up watching the whole thing. I was totally entertained by the
    movie, and have become fascinated by Moira Kelly, who's facial
    expressions left me mesmerized.

    I've rented the DVD and found that the only "extra" it contained was the
    trailer. Some archived newsgroup postings mentioned that the
    pre-screened version of the film differed from the final theatrical
    version, which differed from the video version, which differed from the
    TV version. I've been scouring the net for an early script, but haven't
    found much on this film other than the standard IMDB info and a few fan
    sites. I really wish MGM would release a better DVD edition of this
    movie with some cast commentary, a "making-of", and some deleted scenes.

    -- Anyone out there like this movie???

    -- By chance does anyone know anything about it's making, or any
    variations is releases?

    Many Thanks,
    Jeff

    Jeff, Sep 12, 2003