Anyone Notice Netflix Not shipping fast anymore ?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Wart, Oct 6, 2004.

  1. Wart

    stu Guest

    stu, Oct 17, 2004

  2. Wart

    Invid Fan Guest

    Well, if it costs them more money to have you as a customer then you're
    paying, things worked out best for both of you :)

    Invid Fan, Oct 18, 2004

  3. Wart

    Tarkus Guest

    How's your job going at Blockbuster?

    Tarkus, Oct 18, 2004
  4. Wart

    TVholic Guest

    I have returned movies that I get on Tuesday and Thursday, the same day.
    That means Netflix sends me three batches of discs per week: on Monday,
    Wednesday, and Friday. I've done this for four straight weeks. There
    was no slowdown. Shipping took one day in each direction, except for
    the occasional disc that shipped from a shipping center other than the
    local one. I also did not have any problem getting the new releases I
    wanted on the day of release, and my tastes are reasonably mainstream.

    They've had issues in the past, but these days service has been great.

    TVholic, Oct 19, 2004