    I searched the cisco website, but didn't find how to configure a mgcp
    announcement endpoint.
    thanks a lot.

    superwrm, Apr 29, 2006

  2. superwrm

    superwrm Guest

    I plan to use a AS5350 as a MGCP announcement server

    superwrm, Apr 29, 2006

  3. superwrm

    Make Guest

  4. superwrm

    superwrm Guest

    the cisco's website talked a lot about the mgcp tgw and mgcp rgw
    configuration, all of these has real endpoints. but for annoucement
    server, how to configure a virtual annoucement server end point? I need
    to know the end point's name so I can configure that in my call
    agent.but the output of 'show mgcp endpoint' is empty. how?

    superwrm, Apr 29, 2006