    CD's for exam 70-210. I know, "try Learnkey.com", but I was hoping to
    get them at a discounted rate. Anyway, let me know if you can.

    Galvyn

    Richard, Sep 14, 2004

  2. Richard

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Richard climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    I just Googled for "Learnkey" Second sponsored link on the right side of
    the page sez "25% off"

    Welcome.

    Vote for ME!

    JaR

    JaR, Sep 14, 2004

  3. Richard

    Consultant Guest

    jar is a gun control proponent and sleeps with his interns

    Consultant, Sep 14, 2004
  4. Richard

    Neil Guest

    shhhh! don't let out the secret of the almighty Google....

    Neil, Sep 14, 2004
  5. Richard

    RH Guest

    ebay?

    RH, Sep 14, 2004
  6. Richard

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    He is also not a pussy. Er, crook.

    Ken Briscoe, Sep 14, 2004
  7. Richard

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Consultant climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Just two quick points.

    Gun control means hitting what you aim at.

    Sleep is not what that is called.

    Vote early and often.

    JaR

    JaR, Sep 14, 2004
  8. Richard

    Consultant Guest

    did i mention jar wears womens under garments?

    ;-)

    Consultant, Sep 14, 2004