    Irfanview, rather than use its own internal viewer?

    Reason. One, I like the features of Irfanview. Two, I would
    like to open multiple images.

    Phil R, Jan 22, 2006

  2. It does not fit your specifications, but Abobe's Elements has a very
    good editor-viewer and organizer.

    Joseph Meehan, Jan 22, 2006

  3. Thumbs Plus will do this (Irfanview is one of the things I have hooked
    up on its launch bar). On the other hand, its own viewer is very good
    too, and it allows you to have multiple images open.

    David Dyer-Bennet, Jan 22, 2006
  4. Phil R

    Onno Voors Guest

    MyAlbum