    either.

    JaR
    Confused Thug

    JaR, Aug 20, 2004

  2. JD

    LadyTech Guest

    I hope you know that I was only kidding.... I was trying to confuse
    you in the first place! LMAO!! ;-)

    LadyTech, Aug 20, 2004

  3. JD

    JaR Guest

    In alt.certification.mcse, LadyTech climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    My bad. I forgot to take my meds. Much better now.

    JaR

    JaR, Aug 20, 2004
  4. JD

    TechGeekPro Guest

    He started it!! Mom!!! Tell him to quit pickin' on me!

    TechGeekPro, Aug 20, 2004
  5. JD

    LadyTech Guest

    LOL!! I'll be sure to tell him :)