    year access to all exams and free updates? I know ones like Actualtests
    don't update very often so hopefully something along the lines of real-exams
    with their frequent updates is what I'm looking for.

    JD, Aug 13, 2004

  2. JD

    catwalker63 Guest

    A S S F U C K E R ! ! !

    --
    Kelley
    aka Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet
    BS, MCP

    "I have a gun. It's loaded. Shut up."

    catwalker63, Aug 13, 2004

  3. JD

    JD Guest

    No trolls need to respond, thanks.

    JD, Aug 13, 2004
  4. JD

    catwalker63 Guest

    Clearly someone is confused about the definition of troll. Go pi$$ up a
    rope you slimy little a s s f u c k e r !!!

    catwalker63, Aug 13, 2004
  5. LMAO, that's classic

    Patrick Michael, Aug 13, 2004
  6. JD

    Jamco Guest

    well, if you have to use a braindump to pass a+ you probably wouldn't even
    be very successful in an interview...

    Jamco, Aug 13, 2004
  7. JD

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Likewise.

    TechGeekPro, Aug 18, 2004
  8. JD

    Techie Guest

    I would give ImhoTech a little slack consider him an ally

    Techie, Aug 18, 2004
  9. JD

    Jamco Guest

    Cause its a newsgroup...Cause i have IT training...cause i'm a network
    administrator...cause i can voice my opinion in this group if i want, if you
    don't like it then great :)
    A high school drop out is "qualified" to voice their opinion, cause thats
    all it is, is an opinion, its not fact, its not something i researched its
    just my opinion

    Jamco, Aug 19, 2004
  10. JD

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Especially yours.

    TechGeekPro, Aug 19, 2004
  11. JD

    JaR Guest

    Ba da bump!

    Anybody bring any popcorn?

    JaR

    JaR, Aug 19, 2004
  12. JD

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Shhh! I'm trying to watch the movie. Usher!!!

    TechGeekPro, Aug 19, 2004
  13. JD

    Frisbee® Guest

    I'm staying out of this because I think ImhoTech is a cool handle.

    --
    Fris "Wish I'd thought of it" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    Frisbee®, Aug 19, 2004
  14. JD

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Too bad the "person" behind it isn't.

    TechGeekPro, Aug 19, 2004
  15. JD

    Frisbee® Guest

    I'm not sure how you are getting that. I could be wrong, but I believe his
    handle is a play on the word Imhotep.

    --
    Fris "Maybe I'm the one who doesn't get it" bee®, MCNGP #13

    Frisbee®, Aug 19, 2004
  16. JD

    JaR Guest

    That's what I thought, too. But now that it's mentioned, I guess it
    could go either way, or both, but only if you never read any of his
    posts. After reading his posts, it would have to be ImnshoTech ;-)

    JaR

    JaR, Aug 19, 2004
  17. JD

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I always figured it stood for:
    "In My Humble Opinion Technician".
    In which case, it certainly wouldn't fit him.

    TechGeekPro, Aug 19, 2004
  18. JD

    LadyTech Guest

    C'mon now, is that any way to be towards him? I like the guy and the
    arrogance is hilarious!

    LadyTech, Aug 20, 2004
  19. JD

    JaR Guest

    In alt.certification.mcse, LadyTech climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    I suspect a bias here.

    JaR
    Suspicious Thug

    JaR, Aug 20, 2004
  20. JD

    LadyTech Guest

    I'm not the prejudice type... if thats what you meant.

    LadyTech, Aug 20, 2004