    as a .gi file. I had no option to save as an .iso file, which is what I
    need. Anyone know of a way I can convert this .gi Roxio image file to a
    ..iso image file?

    Spin, Oct 21, 2008

  2. Spin

    why? Guest

    Just guessing www.google.com
    Results 1 - 10 of about 91,000 for
    convert roxio .gi file to .iso
    .. (0.30 seconds)

    Roxio Community > How to convert *.gi in *.iso
    4 posts - Last post: 13 Jan 2007
    Full Version: How to convert *.gi in *.iso ยท Roxio Community > Easy
    Media Creator Products ... .gi is a Sonic 'Record Now' image file. ...
    http://forums.support.roxio.com/lofiversion/index.php/t15888.html - 4k -
    Cached - Similar pages - Note this

    ..gi to ?? - VideoHelp.com
    10 posts - 4 authors - Last post: 7 Mar
    copying the disc:vr mode dvd with roxio produced 26 .gi's.is that ....
    It takes about 5 to 10 minutes to convert to an ISO file Depending on
    http://forum.videohelp.com/topic347376.html - 74k - Cached - Similar
    pages - Note this

    Seems to be a few places to look.

    Me

    why?, Oct 21, 2008

  3. Spin

    Spin Guest

    Did some digging per your suggestion. I clicked the Browse button, then
    chose "Save As" and chose .iso. Thx!

    Spin, Oct 21, 2008