  1. Fire

    Fire Guest

    Thanks!

    Fire, Feb 16, 2004

  2. vince candline, Feb 16, 2004

  3. Fire

    Miggsee Guest

    Hi Vince!! :))
    Noisy keyboard works in XP, just FYI.

    Miggsee, Feb 16, 2004
  4. Thanks Miggsee, as Johny Carson used to say "I did not Know that"

    vince candline, Feb 16, 2004
  5. Fire

    Shel-hed Guest

    Hey! Keep your eyes off her thighs!

    Shel-hed, Feb 16, 2004
  6. Fire

    Miggsee Guest

    The thighs are quite nice, especially since I've dropped two sizes due to a
    medical reason. We be kool!! :)

    Miggsee, Feb 16, 2004
  7. Fire

    Shel-hed Guest

    Well, stay away from that Cannibaline character anyway. When he says "Let's get
    together to chew the fat", he doesn't mean he wants to chat.
    "Skinny, fat, it's all the same when it's in a stew."

    Shel-hed, Feb 17, 2004