    joevan Guest

  2. joevan

    joevan Guest

    joevan, Dec 14, 2010

  3. joevan

    richard Guest

    Decent business. I bought a palm sized "spy" camera from them.
    Shipped within a few days.

    I even used it a few times in the car and made a couple of videos with it.
    For what it is, it's rather decent video.

    When I had a question they answered within a couple of days.

    richard, Dec 14, 2010
  4. joevan

    Meat Plow Guest

    Looks like an IR detector. A hidden cam would need a light source
    and most that operate in zero lux use IR for the light source.

    This is just a guess though

    Meat Plow, Dec 14, 2010
  5. joevan

    G. Morgan Guest

    That's what I think too. One can 'see" cameras and IR remote
    control lights with a digital camera (which all this thing is I
    bet). I use that trick to quickly see if my IR remotes are
    working.

    G. Morgan, Dec 14, 2010