    music i simple get a signal depicting that the software is 'trying' to
    download. then, when i do beging to dl it is too slow to describe..
    Appreciate any advise you can give.. thanx

    cardio, Jun 8, 2004

  2. cardio

    Toolman Tim Guest

    As in any peer to peer network, you are not going to download any faster
    than the host has been set to upload. In the case of Morpheus, Kazaa, etc.,
    most users have their upload speeds set slow to keep their computer from
    bogging down from the traffic.

    Toolman Tim, Jun 8, 2004

  3. cardio

    info Guest

    ohohoihll

    info, Jun 8, 2004
  4. cardio

    info Guest

    ????

    info, Jun 8, 2004
  5. cardio

    Plato Guest

    Is morpheus a file sharing program? If so, then your download limits are
    limited to the speed of the other kids PC you are downloading from. For
    all you know he has a dialup and is doing other things on the pc as
    well, including sending files to more than one person at the same time.

    Think about it. What happens on a dialup when you download more then one
    file at a time?
    Same thing happens when you are leeching files from a home pc.

    Plato, Jun 9, 2004
  6. cardio

    docmill Guest

    UUh, maybe the same thing that morphers and impersonators, accomplish on
    usenet. But hey, let me know if I'm wrong.

    docmill, Jun 9, 2004
  7. ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT
    Get reed of eet and then run ad-aware or pest-patrol or spybot search and
    destroy or the cleaner or any other spyware-blaster to get reed of eet
    properly.

    Tiddie \(The Inte®net Devil\), Jun 28, 2004