    different one, but would rather keep this one if I can figure out how to
    get that "view" icon from displaying. Any suggestions on how I might be
    able to do this, would be greatly appreciated.

    Bev, Aug 1, 2003

  2. Bev

    Ron Baird Guest

    Greetings Bev,

    I am not clear about what you are seeing onscreen. I suspect, however, that
    it is related to WebTV? Have you checked with them for details on how you
    might use that system more effectively. We do not have a WebTV system here
    to review and test. I do appreciate your need and will share your question
    with some others that might have had some experience with WebTV. Your
    system, however, is not a supported OS. Let me see what I can find.

    Ron Baird
    Kodak

    Ron Baird, Aug 7, 2003