    This would be great for me because i dont have much time to do all the
    exams on mine own so for 1 or 2 it would be great.

    MonkeyMunx

    MonkeyMunx, Dec 26, 2003

  2. You're a stupid idiot!!!!!!!!!!

    Don't You Wish, Dec 26, 2003

  3. It'll take alot more than your words to get me banned.

    Don't You Wish, Dec 26, 2003
  4. MonkeyMunx

    MonkeyMunx Guest

    enjoy your ban for being an idiot

    MonkeyMunx

    MonkeyMunx, Dec 26, 2003
  5. You're a jackass. This is downright dishonest - you must be retarded if you
    can't do the exams yourself.

    Brendon Rogers, Dec 26, 2003
  6. MonkeyMunx

    chris Guest

    This is the problem with the MS exams these days. One
    thing I like about Oracle DBA certs these days is that you
    MUST complete one of their classes(online or in person) in
    order to get certified. $1600 for online if I recall. Even
    though coming up with the $$$ would be tough, I wish MS
    would implement the same policy. It would keep the value
    of the certs up for those of us who are willing to learn
    the material.

    chris, Dec 26, 2003
  7. MonkeyMunx

    chris Guest

    Why would he get banned? Hes not the one trying to cheat the exams.

    chris, Dec 27, 2003
  8. MonkeyMunx

    MonkeyMunx Guest

    im not really cheating i know my stuff from school. i will be writin
    most of the exams but i need 1 or 2 to get me started im stressed an
    dont have time to write it.

    besides whats wrong with this you guys are on a Mcse Braubdump foru
    and you call this cheating? how about brain dumps arent you guy
    cheating too

    MonkeyMun

    MonkeyMunx, Dec 27, 2003
  9. This is not a brain dump forum, braindead. Its a Certification newsgroup
    hosted by MICROSOFT. Don't you perhaps think this is the wrong place then to
    come looking for information on how to cheat?

    If you had spent any time researching this newsgroup you would have found
    the members here don't take kindly to cheating or braindumps because it
    cheapens the MS certs.

    Brendon Rogers, Dec 27, 2003
  10. Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\), Dec 27, 2003
  11. Oops--YOU are on a braindump site--we aren't.
    We are posting directly to the newsgroups while you are going through the www.mcse.ms webforums link to the newsgroups.

    BIG difference--msnews.microsoft.com is a certification newsgroup hosted by ms.
    www.mcse.ms is in no way associated with Microsoft.

    Midtown Computer Systems Enterprise
    Convenient web based access to our favorite computer related Usenet groups.
    MCSE.MS is not affiliated with Microsoft corporation, Cisco corporation, Oracle, CompTIA or any other vendor.

    Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\), Dec 27, 2003
  12. You're a real idiot!!!!

    Don't You Wish, Dec 28, 2003
  13. So that's why you posted the same garbage in the MCSA newsgroup. You'll
    never learn fool!!

    Don't You Wish, Dec 28, 2003
  14. MonkeyMunx

    MonkeyMunx Guest

    crap sorry i didnt no that it worked like that stupid websites

    MonkeyMunx

    MonkeyMunx, Dec 28, 2003
  15. Idiot, there's no such thing as a legitimate braindump. Get a clue--go back
    to flipping burgers.

    Don't You Wish, Dec 28, 2003
  16. MonkeyMunx

    MonkeyMunx Guest

    so like wtf the whole forum is in the same newsgroup so where the fudg
    are the legit braindump forum

    MonkeyMun

    MonkeyMunx, Dec 28, 2003
  17. MonkeyMunx

    Get a life Guest

    I think you have made enogh intelligent reponses for today
    moron.

    Get a life, Dec 31, 2003
  18. MonkeyMunx

    Guest Guest

    In the UK you have to have a photo ID (passport or such)
    which the testing centre should check prior to you taking
    the exam. Is it not the same everywhere else ?

    Guest, Jan 5, 2004