    it. The Adelphia Powerlink Web Page has no info on how
    to login that I can find.

    TIA

    Michael Kelly, Feb 11, 2004

  2. Michael Kelly

    Harrison Guest

    I just tried every combination I could think of and nothing works.
    Looks like the free ride is over.

    Harrison, Feb 11, 2004

  3. Michael Kelly

    Mara Guest

    Contact Adelphia, whichever way will work best for you:

    http://www.adelphia.com/contact_us/

    "They're the only ones who will really know what's going on."

    Mara, Feb 11, 2004
  4. Michael Kelly

    ICee Guest

    There was a temporary glitch earlier today, which has been straightened
    out, as you can see from my being able to post (again). :)
    BTW, although Adelphia claims you need to log in, I can't get in unless
    I *don't* use a log in.

    ICee, Feb 11, 2004
  5. Yeah, I just got off the phone with support and they said there
    was "an issue" but I'm back on now. What they told me was
    that when login is required it's userid(without the email domain
    suffix) pword with the same Adelphia news server names as before.
    It was kind of vague as to when they're going to start metering
    the downloads. Maybe we get a reprieve until they work out
    the glitches? :)

    Michael Kelly, Feb 11, 2004
  6. Michael Kelly

    ICee Guest

    Yes, it looks as if Adelphia still hasn't got their act together with
    Giganews. The only way I found out about Giganews was from the
    adelphia.powerlink newsgroup. When I called earlier today about the
    sudden request for log on (and said log on didn't work [same log on as
    for e-mail]), they were surprised that I hadn't received any
    notification about Giganews, even though I have the option checked for
    "notify me regarding changes" in my account.
    As seems to be the case with everything else concerning Adelphia, they
    have no idea what's going on outside of the Coudersport, Pa. office.

    ICee, Feb 11, 2004