    but i wouldnt have a clue what type of ram i have, any programs out
    there that will tell me.

    Thx in advance

    Starkey, Jun 20, 2005

  2. Starkey

    Tony Guest

    This works on MY PC

    CPU-Z

    http://www.cpuid.org/cpuz.php

    "Processor name and vendor
    Core stepping and process
    Processor package
    Processor current core voltage
    Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier
    Partial overclock detection
    Processor features, including supported instructions sets.
    L1 to L3 cache information : location, size, speed, technology.
    Motherboard information : name, vendor, BIOS, chipset, memory, AGP.
    Memory information : size, type, timings, specifications. "

    Tony, Jun 20, 2005

  3. Starkey

    Dave Taylor Guest

    Their other program is the only one that can OC my chipset. I don't do it
    often, but it works. I used to use H-Oda's wincpuid but this one is better
    for newer motherboards.

    Dave Taylor, Jun 20, 2005
  4. Sisoft (or is it Sysoft?) Sandra
    Aida32

    both will tell you all you want to know (and probably a lot more) about
    the hardware in your machine.

    google for a download link.

    h.t.h.

    Peter Huebner, Jun 20, 2005