    I have just quit Rhapsody there was virtually no Music Videos there.

    Thanks,

    Heidi

    Heidi Manway, Jan 14, 2007

  2. Heidi Manway

    Pennywise Guest

    I've been doing pretty well with youtube.com

    (better version, Bowie's video - the sound track is off)

    And of course the best music video ever made

    Opera, go to the Cache4 directory and save the FLV (sometimes a TMP)
    file. I use FLVplayer for playback, nothing special but it works.
    http://www.simtel.net/product.download.mirrors.php?id=95201

    Pennywise, Jan 15, 2007