Anyone in UK looking to buy a Canon SX1 IS? - heads up

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Nick, Mar 14, 2009.

  1. Nick

    Nick Guest

    I have been searching for one of these for a few days.
    Best price I've found is £399.99 inc. vat & delivery (Amazon and others).

    Trawling this afternoon I came upon this:
    Canon Powershot SX1 IS
    8gb high speed class 6 SD/HC card
    Pro case
    Charger kit inc. 4x 2000 minh (sic) batteries
    £400.00 inc vat. Delivery is £8.00

    I think the price is a typo and should be around £460.
    I have ordered one and received email confirmation of order.
    I suspect someone will be hung out to dry when the error is discovered.

    http://www.ukcamerastore.co.uk/cgi-...rs.html#aSX1_208GB_20SUPER#aSX1_208GB_20SUPER

    2nd from bottom.

    I have no connection with the company and have never used them before, just
    a heads up.

    Nick.

    Nick, Mar 14, 2009