Anyone here use an anonymous email service?

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by captmikey, Mar 2, 2004.

  1. captmikey

    captmikey Guest

    There are tons of anonymous email offerings out there, like these:

    Ultimate Anonymity - $16.95 for lifetime service

    Bypass.cc - $9.99/year for Power Users

    iPrive.com - $37.99/year

    CryptoHeaven - $29.00/year

    Private Navigator Software - $19.99 (incl 1-yr support)

    I'm curious if there is really anything in this group or other similar
    sources that truly masks your email and IP. Or is all this stuff and
    the concept of masking IPs/emails a joke?

    Thanks in advance for any advice and help.

    captmikey, Mar 2, 2004

  2. What I worry about with anonymity services is how much trust I can put in
    them... What if the government runs them? What if black hat hackers run
    them? It certainly wouldn't be good.

    If I had the financial resources, I'd start a huge anonymity service... but
    there would be so much abuse and fraud. :/

    Anthony Brant, Mar 3, 2004

  3. captmikey

    [ Doc Jeff ] Guest

    wrote in
    http://www.cotse.net Best privacy service on the planet - period.

    [ Doc Jeff ], Mar 3, 2004
  4. captmikey

    reenYeeeen

    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have used Ultimate-Anonymity for years and am very pleased with what they offer.

    reenYeeeen, Jan 8, 2011