    help others ?

    just curious,

    Geothermal

    geothermal, Aug 12, 2004

  2. geothermal

    Shel-hed Guest

    Most of us (tinu) are. Why?

    Shel-hed, Aug 12, 2004

  3. How do you think I could afford this 6.8GHz Athlon 128 bit processor
    with all the goodies?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 12, 2004
  4. geothermal

    Adair Winter Guest

    yeah, arn't you?

    Adair Winter, Aug 12, 2004
  5. geothermal

    DaveW Guest

    Everyone here is getting paid what they are worth.

    DaveW, Aug 12, 2004
  6. There's no need to be insulting about it.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 12, 2004
  7. geothermal

    WormWood Guest

    Dave's not here.

    WormWood, Aug 12, 2004
  8. geothermal

    Mike K. Guest

    6.8 Ghz? jeebus! I feel so inferior now with my 2.1Ghz Athlon XP.

    Mike K., Aug 12, 2004
  9. geothermal

    ProfGene Guest

    I was once offered money but I turned it down because that is not the idea
    of a newsgroup. It is the sharing of ideas and interests or in the case of
    binary groups files. If you want to make money that is what sites like Ebay
    are for.

    ProfGene, Aug 12, 2004
  10. geothermal

    geothermal Guest

    Sometimes I help people at home and sometimes at work.
    I was just curious if other people were at work as well.

    Geothermal

    geothermal, Aug 12, 2004
  11. I was offered money once too. But I said "Miggsee, it just wouldn't be
    right."

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 12, 2004
  12. geothermal

    DC Guest

    }8Oo

    DC, Aug 13, 2004
  13. geothermal

    Plato Guest

    I get a check every week.

    Plato, Aug 13, 2004
  14. geothermal

    PuppyKatt Guest

    Volunteer only. Unless you have a paycheque for me! :~)

    : Anyone here in 24hoursupport.helpdesk getting paid while they
    : help others ?
    :
    : just curious,
    :
    : Geothermal
    :

    PuppyKatt, Aug 13, 2004
  15. geothermal

    DaveW Guest

    Crap server lost this thread until now... hmmm...
    Anyway, I have good reason to be insulting.
    I had them double what I was paid, but after inflation I still have
    nothing.

    DaveW, Aug 23, 2004