    the dam thing is printing half of the picture, what am i doing wrong, any
    suggestions for a complete newbie and printing photo's.!

    Thanks

    Sally, Jan 24, 2005

  2. Sally

    traction Guest

    Portrait / Landscape incorrect selection

    traction, Jan 25, 2005

  3. Sally

    Jake Guest

    Have you cropped the picture at 6x4? You didn't say what program you're
    printing from, but if you leave it up to the software to crop 6x4 from a
    picture that's an entirely different resolution/ratio, it will crop
    indiscriminately and leave you with only a portion of the picture. I always
    crop to the exact size I plan to print. Leave as little up to the
    discretion of the software as possible.

    jakesnake

    Jake, Jan 29, 2005
  4. Sally

    paul Guest

    Set the image size don't resample though.

    paul, Jan 29, 2005
  5. Sally

    Robert Strom Guest

    Make sure you are putting the paper in the printer in the "portrait"
    position (length wise)

    Robert Strom

    Robert Strom, Feb 1, 2005
  6. Sally

    LLutton Guest

    Just brought this printer and i am trying desperately to print a photo
    Besides the cropping question which is the most likely answer, are your images
    in landscape mode while your printer is set on Portrait? That'll cause
    problems also.
    Lynn

    LLutton, Feb 1, 2005
  7. Sally

    measekite Guest

    Choose 4x6 and put the paper in vertical and then if you want 6x4 print
    it in landscape.

    measekite, Feb 1, 2005