Anyone heard what the status is on BECKET?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Ken L. Cheshire, Sep 24, 2003.

  1.
    Ken L. Cheshire, Sep 24, 2003

  2. Ken L. Cheshire

    Elmo Guest

    On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 16:29:07 -0500, "Ken L. Cheshire"

    Anyone heard what the status is on BECKET?

    hometheaterinfo.com lists Becket as cancelled.
    What a shame!

    Elmo, Oct 3, 2003

  3. Anyone heard what the status is on BECKET?
    That IS a shame. Ted Danson is a good guy.

    Rupert Pupkin, Oct 3, 2003
  4. Ken L. Cheshire

    Elmo Guest

    BeckeT, not BeckeR

    Elmo, Oct 3, 2003
  5. Anyone heard what the status is on BECKET?
    I've been waiting on this title for years. It seems no one was in
    a hurry to get it out. Perhaps studio interest has been lost.

    Which studio owns it, again?

    --

    Aaron J. Bossig

    http://www.GodsLabRat.com
    http://www.daily-reviews.com

    Aaron J. Bossig, Oct 3, 2003
  6. From: Elmo
    No duh. Ted Danson as Samuel Becket.

    Rupert Pupkin, Oct 3, 2003
  7. Ken L. Cheshire

    - Guest

    -, Oct 4, 2003
  8. Ken L. Cheshire

    - Guest

    If by any chance you mean the Irish (RTE)TV series of Beckett plays, it's
    out in the shops here in Ireland, so suggest you try that broadcaster's
    website - www.rte.ie

    -, Oct 4, 2003
  9. No, he means the 1964 Peter Glenville film Becket (not Beckett, as in
    Samuel Beckett) about Thomas a Becket and Henry II with O'Toole, Burton
    and half of the greatest British actors of the 20th century. It was
    announced some time ago, but nothing has been heard of since.

    Tallulah Blanket, Oct 5, 2003