    As it had no other problem with the certificate I accepted it but became
    aware that the registration form was not from a secure site, so I left.

    Anyone know any more?

    Peter Pratten, Oct 22, 2005

  2. Peter Pratten

    pzboyz Guest

    pzboyz, Oct 24, 2005

  3. Peter Pratten

    Brian Guest

    The registration page is an https URL; how secure do you want it to be?
    About the service offered at www.bluebite.co.uk? Only what I read
    there.

    There appear to be a very competitive set of free and chargeable
    services available. MOH, call waiting, call diversion, call transfer
    and voice mail are among those which are free and there is peering with
    other networks. Interesting, they claim to peer with Vonage, both here
    and in the USA.

    0871 numbers are handed out on signing up but a geographic number can
    be had for 1.49 GBP per month. Tarifs are comparable with other
    providers and you pay by adding 5 or 10 GBP to your account. With VAT
    and P&P included, the prices of some of the Voip equipment might be
    attractive.

    Brian.

    Brian, Oct 25, 2005
  4. Peter Pratten

    Oldie Guest

    They don't know how to format a telephone number though.

    Oldie

    Oldie, Oct 25, 2005
  5. It wasn't when I tried it. I presume they have corrected it as when I
    tested an order page after a previous response it did have the 's'.
    Always wise to watch these things, especially when I hadn't heard of
    them. Didn't want to be bitten.
    What I meant by "more" was "beyond what they say for themselves".

    <snip details>

    Thank you. It took a lot of digging to find this info on the site. It
    could be better laid out.

    However I don't understand the domestic/business additional lines offer
    "no rental" yet a monthly fee. What is the fee but a rental? Do they
    mean real lines or virtual ones?

    Strange price anomaly - Buenos Aires is three quarters the price for the
    UK!

    Peter Pratten, Oct 27, 2005
  6. There are too many of these around.

    Peter Pratten, Oct 27, 2005