    --

    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%

    Graham., May 1, 2014

  2. In message <>, Graham.
    <> writes

    >Anyone having problems with Betamax / Dellmont Sarl?
    >I am using voipcheap.co.uk
    >I had about a 90% call failure rate from Monday afternoon/evening and
    >most of Tuesday. It seems back to normal now, but it's the worst
    >outage I have experienced.

    My wife's 'calling home' usage of justvoip doesn't appear to have been
    reduced on those days :-( And she's not mentioned any oddities to me.

    Malcolm

    Malcolm Loades, May 1, 2014

  3. Graham.

    Allan Guest

    On 01/05/2014 10:35, Graham. wrote:

    > Anyone having problems with Betamax / Dellmont Sarl?
    > I am using voipcheap.co.uk
    > I had about a 90% call failure rate from Monday afternoon/evening and
    > most of Tuesday. It seems back to normal now, but it's the worst
    > outage I have experienced.
    >

    > Nice to see some posts in the group, I was getting worried about that
    > too :)

    Been using voipbuster and recently get poor call quality after about 5
    mins. Re-dialling seems to sort it (but still keeping an eye on it)

    Allan, May 1, 2014