    outage I have experienced.

    Nice to see some posts in the group, I was getting worried about that
    too :)

    Graham., May 1, 2014

  2. My wife's 'calling home' usage of justvoip doesn't appear to have been
    reduced on those days :-( And she's not mentioned any oddities to me.

    Malcolm

    Malcolm Loades, May 1, 2014

  3. Graham.

    Allan Guest

    Been using voipbuster and recently get poor call quality after about 5
    mins. Re-dialling seems to sort it (but still keeping an eye on it)

    Allan, May 1, 2014