Anyone got a Toshibia 36sw9ua 86cm Crt Widescreen TV. Going to buy need recomendations.

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by On Holidays, Jun 6, 2005.

  1. On Holidays

    On Holidays Guest

    Anyone got a Toshibia 36sw9ua 86cm Crt Widescreen TV. Going to buy
    need recomendations.

    Anyone got a Toshibia 36sw9ua 86cm Crt Widescreen TV. Going to buy
    need recomendations.

    I know the Sony is the best, even the pansasonic might b e better. But
    the Toshy is still about 10 time sbetter than what i have now and
    thats all i need.

    Also i dont want to spend alot of money on it as it doe snot even have
    DVI and or HDMI inputs. Ill keep the money i save on this and wait
    till they release oLED or SED TVS at a decent price and they will give
    great CRT wuality and use very little power and be bright and all the
    good things.

    For the momment The toshy will let me view HD 720p and 1080i TV,
    Movies and everything in HD Broadcast. And thats good.

    So do you have any thoughts on the TV Toshibia 36sw9ua.

    I could get it for about 2800 from GraceBrothers about 6 months ago. I
    suppose i could get it for 2500 atleast hopefully less with cash
    now,which wouldbe great.

    The only think that worries me is the warranty which is only 1 year.
    Would it be possible to buy a waranty from the retailer only would
    want a 3 year extended warranty ??

    Thanks for any help.

    On Holidays, Jun 6, 2005