    <http://members.iinet.net.au/~cleathley/f1/>

    15 Mb Download.

    Have a Happy and safe Xmas NC & AC

    Mike Dee, Dec 15, 2004

  2. Mike Dee

    Daniel Guest

    Excellent game. Very good value for freeware.

    Daniel, Dec 15, 2004

  3. Mike Dee

    Daniel, Dec 15, 2004
  4. Mike Dee

    maz Guest

    The download keeps cutting out for me when using getright to download it
    with, and the server doesn't support resume. Is there a mirror site
    somewhere?

    maz, Dec 16, 2004
  6. Mike Dee

    John Guest

    Googling the filename F1_v1.3.zip reveals a couple of other download sites;
    whether they`re authorised or not, only Mike would know.

    John, Dec 16, 2004
  7. Mike Dee

    John, Dec 16, 2004
  8. Mike Dee

    bambam Guest

    The best freeware game site on the net-

    http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f144.html

    :)

    bambam, Dec 16, 2004
  9. Mike Dee

    bambam, Dec 16, 2004
  10. Mike Dee

    Matt Guest

    Christ isn't an X. X can mean anything when I went to school.

    Matt, Dec 16, 2004
  11. Mike Dee

    Matt, Dec 16, 2004
  12. Mike Dee

    Mike Dee Guest

    Have a Happy and safe X then :)

    Mike Dee, Dec 16, 2004
  13. Mike Dee

    Mike Dee Guest

    Have a Happy and safe X then :)

    Mike Dee, Dec 16, 2004
  14. Mike Dee

    Mike Dee Guest

    I didn't use the getright app, I just ignored the advice to and DL'd
    with browser. Got it OK without hangups. Don't know of a mirror sorry.

    Cheers.

    Mike Dee, Dec 16, 2004
  16. Mike Dee

    Matt Guest

    Christmas!

    Matt, Dec 16, 2004
  17. Mike Dee

    Matt Guest

    Christmas!

    Matt, Dec 16, 2004
  18. Mike Dee

    Mike Dee Guest

    No, Xmas.

    Mike Dee, Dec 16, 2004
  19. Mike Dee

    Mike Dee Guest

    No, Xmas.

    Mike Dee, Dec 16, 2004
  20. Mike Dee

    Matt Guest

    Ok if you see Christ as an X then fine. You will be seen to like
    everyone on judgement day.

    Matt, Dec 16, 2004