    no avail.

    If there is another more appropiate newsgroup than here, PLEASE
    tell me. TIA

    Rob Ricci, Feb 29, 2004

  2. Rob Ricci

    Budweiser Guest

    Make sure your pc is correctly levelled--either that or adjust the
    sensitivity of the tilt sensors

    Budweiser, Feb 29, 2004

  3. Rob Ricci

    Jj Guest

    Sounds like your install went ok.

    reposition the floating black window over where it fits on the table
    5 - insert credits (may need a few presses for 1 game)
    1 - start a game (press again for more players)
    enter = release ball
    left shift = left flipper
    right shift = right flipper
    Z = tilt left
    space = tilt center
    / = tilt right.

    You can even do the flipper combos on these tables to get the easter eggs.
    Adams family gold is my preferred table.

    Jj, Feb 29, 2004
  4. Rob Ricci

    K M Tanner Guest

    Try these places: