    Kind regards,
    The Co.uk team http://www.co.uk

    Received this BS??

    The Dude, Mar 6, 2004

  2. Yes, I received two of them already, both with different messages,
    apparently written by someone with a limited grasp of English. They are
    not from your ISP. Do not open the attachment.
    Norton says the attachments were infected with the Beagle virus.
    I forwarded a cleaned copy to my ISP

    Bill Schnakenberg, Mar 6, 2004

  3. The Dude

    The Dude Guest

    Cheers Bill ;-)

    The Dude, Mar 6, 2004
  4. "Dear user, the management of Co.uk mailing system wants to let you know
    It's probably the Bagel worm. The ZIP file contains a Microsoft
    executable that only affects computers running Microsoft Windows.

    http://sophos.com/virusinfo/articles/bagelnetsky.html

    Alexander Rogge, Mar 6, 2004