  1. shannon

    shannon Guest

    Check which timeserver it is set to update from, and set to something local

    shannon, Mar 28, 2006

  2. shannon

    lolinternets Guest

    Your configuration is probably wrong (check your date and time, and regional
    settings).

    Failing that your machine is probably syncing off an incorrect NTP server
    (but that's unlikely).

    lolinternets, Mar 28, 2006

  3. shannon

    Boredsilly Guest

    I have XP and it seems to be moving my clock ahead an hour every night for
    the last 3 days. I have automatically adjust for DST set, could this be the
    problem?

    Boredsilly, Mar 28, 2006
  4. shannon

    Boredsilly Guest

    It was our domain controller in Aussie that was the culprit. When you log
    onto a domain the time is syned off of the controller by default. Its time
    was outta whack so every half hour would corrupt my local pc's time.

    Thanks for the replies.

    Boredsilly, Mar 29, 2006
  5. shannon

    -=rjh=- Guest

    And that was due to the Commonwealth games, apparently. DST was tweaked
    slightly this year in Australia.

    -=rjh=-, Apr 1, 2006
  6. shannon

    RJ Guest

    Yes MS sent out a "critical" patch to Windows to change the DST settings
    for Austrsalia\

    RJ, Apr 1, 2006