    Over the last 24 hours, I try to go the hotmail login site hotmail.com
    and it just hangs, never does come up.

    Anyone else having this problem?

    muzician21, Feb 8, 2008

  2. muzician21

    chuckcar Guest

    wrote in

    As of 15:45 EST in North America, I signed in no problem. They *are*
    redoing it to something called "windows live mail" whatever *that* means
    (nothing more than marketing is my bet).

    chuckcar, Feb 8, 2008

  3. muzician21

    sittingduck Guest

    I couldn't get on via HTTP yesterday. No problem using an email client
    though.

    sittingduck, Feb 8, 2008
  4. muzician21

    Mike Easter Guest

    I don't use hotmail, but I've read that there is some kind of Firefox2
    vs hotmail problem.

    Mike Easter, Feb 8, 2008
  5. muzician21

    chuckcar Guest

    Uh, hotmail doesn't *do* pop. You might be thinking of gmail.

    chuckcar, Feb 8, 2008
  6. muzician21

    sittingduck Guest

    Uh, you are talking out of your ass. :)
    They might not offer it NOW, but they did when I signed up, and it still
    works fine.

    http://quakefour.net/pub/pop.jpg

    sittingduck, Feb 8, 2008
  7. muzician21

    Plato Guest

    You should have gotton rid of hotmail when MS bought it.

    I currently use mail.com for important email application.

    Plato, Feb 15, 2008