    For the past couple of days I've been having problems sending and receiving
    email to my domain hosted by doteasy.com

    Anyone else having problems?

    ACP, Dec 15, 2006

  2. ACP

    ToyalP2 Guest

    Nope, I just tried it and sends and receives OK
    Happy Holidays

    ToyalP2, Dec 16, 2006

  3. ACP

    Toby Dobeydu Guest

    no. just YOU! stay in skool.

    Toby Dobeydu, Dec 16, 2006
  4. ACP

    ACP Guest

    I guess you're lucky. They admit to problems since their email server
    update of two days ago. Must not affect everyone.

    Mine sends/receives eventually, just might take minutes to and hour or so.

    ACP, Dec 16, 2006