    It certainly doesn't encourage me to spend the money, time & effort studying
    other MS certs.

    A very unhappy & unwelcomed MCSA.

    KiwiBJ, Feb 28, 2006

  2. I passed my MCSA three days before you and got my welcome pack with no
    problems whatsoever. Passed the MCDST on December 2nd after that and had no
    problems with that one either (hate the new design certificate and wallet
    card, btw!).

    Darth Windows, Feb 28, 2006

  3. KiwiBJ

    Guest Guest

    I passed my MCSD in Oct. and ordered welcome kit very next day. The same case
    with me, MS says they have shipped it twice but i never received any one of
    them.

    Received successfully MCP and MCAD kits after so many mails and 2 re-orders :)

    Can u send me email id for some top official to be contacted in order to
    receive certs.

    Guest, Mar 1, 2006
  4. KiwiBJ

    Guest Guest

    Something you should all know, the welcome kits came out of New Orleans, and
    the processing of these kits was very adversely affected by Hurricane
    Katrina. Keep on it, they will show up.

    HAVING SAID ALL OF THAT: If you spend the money to pass exams exclusively
    for the kit then you are missing the point. What does the kit include? A
    piece of paper? A kudos letter? a pin? What else? Your reward for passing
    is the certification, not the welcome kit. I have all sorts of welcome kits
    and they sit in drawers. Go out and take advantage of your cert rather than
    worry about the pointless kit.

    Mitch

    Guest, Mar 3, 2006
  5. KiwiBJ

    KiwiBJ Guest

    Down in this part of the world (New Zealand), the kits come from Singapore.

    I have been asked by employers to show them my MS card with MCSA on it, I
    can't......

    KiwiBJ, Mar 4, 2006
  6. KiwiBJ

    Guest Guest

    Hi Kiwi,

    I cannot speak for Singapour. However if potential employers want to see
    your creditations, you can show or print for them your official transcript
    from mcp.microsoft.com.

    Mitch

    Guest, Mar 4, 2006
  7. KiwiBJ

    KiwiBJ Guest

    The saga continues, after 6 months a welcome pack arrives, but unfortunately
    it is not mine it is for a gentleman in Bolivia and is an MCP pack not
    MCSA.........looks like Microsoft will have to fly me to Bolivia to exchange
    packs with my MCP friend there.......

    KiwiBJ, Apr 11, 2006
  8. << While I was at work, KiwiBJ spurted out:
    Lucky You!

    Bigus Si©kus, Apr 21, 2006