Anyone call South Texas home?

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Jfoseph Nielsen, Jun 25, 2008.

  1. Hey fellow MCADs. Need some good ASP.NET programmers in San Antonio. Let me
    know if you would be interested. Thanks

    Jfoseph Nielsen, Jun 25, 2008

  2. Jfoseph Nielsen

    Blackmetal Guest

    Hi,

    I live in DFW area and I might be interested. Can you provide some
    information about the positions you have available?

    I will give you this email. This is not my official and formal email account
    but it will work. After we get some information exchanged, I will provide
    you my formal email address:

    Blackmetal, Jun 26, 2008

  3. Sent you an email.

    Jfoseph Nielsen, Jun 27, 2008