  1. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Both?

    TechGeekPro, Oct 29, 2004

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I'm leaning that way at the moment - going for the MCSE initially since
    that's probably where the majority of the action is, but it would also build
    a foundation underneath my previous .NET web development studies.

    Guest, Oct 29, 2004

  3. I'm now convinced it's best to avoid the boot camp

    good on you.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 30, 2004
  4. Guest

    Mike T. Guest

    "Cautious for a reason" <>
    The so-called "references" would most likely be paid shills.

    Mike T., Nov 1, 2004
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    you should of listen to your mom and dad when they said if it sounds to good
    to be true it uselly is.there are all out there to help you (get that money
    from your wallet)lose alot of weight lol paper weight DO NOT PASS GO DONT
    RECEIVE YOU 200 DOLLARS

    Guest, Apr 19, 2006
  6. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Wow ! This is awesome ! You dig up a 2004 post to vent out upon ????
    Just in case you're mistaken, this ain't an Archaeologist's forum !
    Notwithstanding the fact that you're post makes no sense at all.

    Cerebrus.

    Cerebrus, Apr 19, 2006
  7. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As Cerebrus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    At least he did some research.

    kpg, Apr 19, 2006