Anyone any experience with this lot?...innovatecommunications

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by tony sayer, Mar 6, 2013.

  1. tony sayer

    tony sayer Guest

    tony sayer, Mar 6, 2013

  2. I use sipgate, but they are a lot more expensive for mobiles.

    9.9p/min

    --
    Ineptocracy

    diminishing number of producers.

    The Natural Philosopher, Mar 6, 2013

  3. What are these 'good VOIP rates'? They don't appear to be published on
    the web site.

    Malcolm

    Malcolm Loades, Mar 7, 2013
  4. tony sayer

    Chris Davies Guest

    Nominet has this domain on record as registered by a "non-trading
    UK individual". Perhaps that explains the typos on the front page,
    too. However, the front page declares the website is representing a
    Limited company.

    I can't find the rates, though...?
    Chris

    Chris Davies, Mar 7, 2013
  5. tony sayer

    Graham. Guest

    Very little beyond the concept appears to be there, they want you to
    ring and discuss.
    That video is quite entertaining and well made, but does it have to be
    in your face all the time?

    Graham., Mar 7, 2013
  6. tony sayer

    DrTeeth Guest

    I often find a quick email fixes this.
    --

    Cheers

    DrT
    We may not be able to prevent the stormy times in
    our lives; but we can always choose whether or not
    to dance in the puddles (Jewish proverb).

    DrTeeth, Mar 7, 2013
  7. tony sayer

    Jay Jay Guest

    You could be letting yourself in for a hard sell. :(

    Jay Jay, Mar 16, 2013