    Please email me back if you have a used Cisco AIM-ATM-Voice-30 module.

    Kevin

    AIM: kwIDPC

    kevinw, Jul 18, 2005

  2. Hi Kevin,

    IP Trading in Australia has Quantity 7 of the Cisco AIM-ATM-Voice-30
    Module for sale:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5788948349&category=11185&ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1

    Photograph of the module:

    http://public.iptrading.com.au/modules/aimatm_s.jpg

    Hope this helps.

    Brad Reese
    BradReese.Com eBay Cisco Repair Service Experts
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    U.S. Toll Free: 877-549-2680
    International: 828-277-7272