Anybody wants to try this awesome tool for CCNA - Router and Switch Simulator

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by baristha sharma, Oct 4, 2004.

  1. Go to this link

    http://www.geocities.com/baristhasharma/mimicvlab.html

    I have tried it and benefitted a lot.
    So wanted to share my experience.
    It is just $99 and worths many hundreds dollars.

    Has hundreds of Cisco IOS commands. Has lot of
    configurations
    supported, e.g., RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, Access lists, BGP,
    eBGP, NAT, VLAN,
    Frame Relay, IS-IS, ISDN, LAN, WAN, Serial links, TFTP
    and on and on...
    MIMIC Virtual Lab creates a real world lab environment
    with a network
    of Cisco Routers and Switches. It gives hands-on
    learning experience
    without buying expensive equipment.

    -bs

    baristha sharma, Oct 4, 2004