    not reply on this mail
    bye dear
    sachin

    sachin soni, Jul 22, 2004

  2. Sounds like a possible braindump to me!?

    Ben Blackmore, Jul 22, 2004

  3. sachin soni

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again (sachin soni) spewed in
    since I'm not sure if you are braindumping scum or spamming scum I have
    forwarded your proposal to MS to let them decide....

    harumph...

    Neil, Jul 22, 2004
  4. sachin soni

    Consultant Guest

    we are all so, close, dear friends of yours. thank you for your wonderful
    offer, however, i am inclined to decline. have a great day!

    Consultant, Jul 22, 2004
  5. sachin soni

    nerd32768 Guest

    did you see the address he posted with?

    nerd32768, Jul 22, 2004
  6. sachin soni

    Consultant Guest

    nice

    Consultant, Jul 22, 2004
  7. sachin soni

    JaR Guest

    Was that ?

    Just to be sure, the address to respond to this spam was
    ?

    Okay, I think I got it now, right?

    JaR

    JaR, Jul 22, 2004
  8. sachin soni

    TechGeekPro Guest

    No, it's .

    TechGeekPro, Jul 22, 2004
  9. sachin soni

    Neil Guest

    did you say ?

    Neil, Jul 22, 2004
  10. sachin soni

    catwalker63 Guest

    Turn up your hearing aid Neil, he said, " "

    catwalker63, Jul 22, 2004
  11. sachin soni

    Neil Guest

    yes, I said

    Neil, Jul 22, 2004
  12. sachin soni

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Yeah, . Haven't you heard?

    TechGeekPro, Jul 22, 2004
  13. sachin soni

    Doom Guest

    Did somebody say cause I thought I heard
    but I could be wrong.

    Doom, Jul 22, 2004
  14. sachin soni

    JaR Guest

    Well that's a relief. It's after all.
    Thanks everyone for making sure that it was

    I'll sleep better tonight.

    JaR
    Not

    JaR, Jul 22, 2004
  15. sachin soni

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Hey... do you guys know a fella by the name of
    ?

    !

    Best damn snowmobile salesman there ever was!

    He uses Old Spice aftershave as nasal spray!

    He fashions graven images from frozen seawater!

    He brushes his teeth with a meat cleaver and rock salt!

    This one time, sachin_cisco_exams burned a CD with nothing but the sounds
    of his bowel movements and the screams of his manservants. It went triple
    platinum within the month.

    He owns the PAX network.

    He thought "The Princess Diaries" was both "charming" and "sweet depiction
    of one girl's emergence from youth into womanhood".

    He made Styx BITE IT!

    They say he bleeds peppermint vodka.

    Did I ever tell ya about the time that sachin_cisco_exams and I took a hot
    air balloon trip over Los Angeles? sachin_cisco_exams brings an atomic bomb
    and drops it on the city! Then, he looks at me and says, "It would have
    happened sooner or later."

    The movie "Deliverance" was based on sachin_cisco_exams's experiences as a
    kindergarden teacher.

    His memoirs are tattooed on Ruth Buzzi!

    He's producing Battlefield Earth 2!

    He recieves radio messages from Mars on his scrotum!

    His big toe is holding up Australia!

    He took The Blair Witch to his senior prom!

    He makes N'Sync keep Chris!

    He invented "The Cleveland Steamer"!

    Most people don't know this, but has children!
    This one time, he was banging a hooker and wouldn't ya know it, his semen
    shoots straight through her tailbone, up through the ceiling and into the
    sky where it hit a plane! Nine months later, every woman on that plane had
    sachin_cisco_exams's children! When they tried to get child support... he
    paid it every month.

    To !

    Everyone! To !

    His pubic hair was woven into the Sir Lankan flag!

    His favorite actor is Greg Kinnear!

    His middle name is Julian!

    He uses live elk for toilet paper!

    His cover version of Limp Bizkit's "My Way" appeared on the soundtrack for
    "Titanic". The pope himself thought the song crackled with energy but he
    didn't like the sound of burning preschoolers in the background!

    Did I ever tell you boys about the time that
    wanted a World Series ring? Wouldn't ya know it, but sachin_cisco_exams
    kills the entire starting lineup of the 1998 New York Yankees! All except
    Clay Bellinger. They beat The Atlanta Braves in four games.
    sachin_cisco_exams was the MVP.

    He pisses farm fresh orange juice!

    He makes his grandchildren call him "The Anal Astrologist".

    His favorite contestant on Survivor is Teresa.

    To !

    Everyone! To !

    TechGeekPro, Jul 22, 2004
  16. Did somebody say cause I thought I heard
    There needs to be a Poll on this one

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 22, 2004
  17. sachin soni

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Done.

    TechGeekPro, Jul 22, 2004
  18. sachin soni

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    <snip>

    There are no words

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 22, 2004
  19. sachin soni

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Except for:

    !

    Everybody!! !!!

    TechGeekPro, Jul 22, 2004
  20. sachin soni

    Neil Guest

    <HOLYCRAPsnipage>

    you really need something to do! all this talk about me needing something
    to do...

    nice work though...

    Neil, Jul 22, 2004