Anybody up on this yet! Microsoft AntiSpyware Version: 1.0.501

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by lmnop, Feb 14, 2005.

  1. lmnop

    lmnop Guest

    lmnop, Feb 14, 2005

  2. lmnop

    Toolman Tim Guest

    | This version expires on: 7/31/2005
    | I do not know what that means. Will it stop running, or will they just not
    | update it after this date.
    | Is a more intensive program than anything I have seen that is free.
    | http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/spyware/software/default.mspx
    | Is a Beta Version
    | Some of you might want to look into it.

    Yeah - we (TINW) know about it. Expect it to be a commercial package when
    the beta testing expires. That means you buy it, you pay for subscriptions,
    etc., just like an AV program.

    Toolman Tim, Feb 14, 2005

  3. lmnop

    Parko Guest

    Which I reckon is a bit of a cheek, as they're responsible for the
    security holes...

    Parko, Feb 14, 2005
  4. lmnop

    Toolman Tim Guest