Anybody remember, Run Buddy Run and Second Hundred Years?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Tom McCafferty, Oct 1, 2004.

  1. ..

    Tom McCafferty, Oct 1, 2004

  2. Tom McCafferty

    jayembee Guest

    Yes, I remember both. Why?

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Oct 1, 2004

  3. I liked Second Hundred Years and Run Buddy Run, but I don't think we
    will see them on DVD.

    What is your favourite one season TV show?

    Tom McCafferty, Oct 2, 2004
  4. Er...

    ....Oh. Okay.

    Derek Janssen (this week, on "So Why the Hell Did He Post It?")

    Derek Janssen, Oct 2, 2004
  5. Tom McCafferty

    dvdguy2 Guest

    wrote: I liked Second Hundred Years and Run Buddy Run, but I don't think
    we will see them on DVD.

    dvdguy2, Oct 2, 2004
  6. That is because they are more resent and remembered.

    Tom McCafferty, Oct 2, 2004