    I *am* Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and I am so glad the election is over.

    [Your link(s) here - reasonable prices - current FX rates]

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 4, 2008

  2. Bucky Breeder

    Dan C Guest

    LOL. Who would be STUPID enough to do that, or to even ask such a dumb
    question...?

    Oh, nevermind.

    Dan C, Nov 4, 2008

  3. Dauuummmm! Just post how you really feel there, ya special playa, you.

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 4, 2008
  4. No I didn't! I didn't even order the soup, much less any
    "du jour" to go on it... All I did was post an inquiry in
    I have a spare PC, or 2, or so, and I thought I'd check..

    Happy America's Election Day back at you!

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 4, 2008
  5. Bucky Breeder

    El.Plates Guest

    Given that Windows 7 is Pre Beta Build at the moment..............

    El.Plates, Nov 4, 2008
  6. Bucky Breeder

    John Holmes Guest

    Bucky Breeder "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    As a MSDN subscriber I have access to all the new builds. Windows 7
    didn't recognize my wireless NIC on my laptop. Loading the XP drivers
    caused W7 to crash. Funny, the same thing happened with Vista RC1. The
    final Vista release was OK, I recon that the final release of W7 will be
    OK, too.

    John Holmes, Nov 4, 2008
  7. That's what I was afraid of... I did the Vista RC1 and RC2... hayted 'em.
    Now the W7 from WinBeta is hitting the scene, I believe it's build 6801,
    and I was wondering if perhaps, maybe there was some joy to come from M$
    after the overall Vista fiasco. I've looked at the screenshots, but that
    doesn't really show how it behaves. I'm checking some of the forums to see
    if there's any tricks available to maximizing the experience before I go to
    spending a whole lot of time trying to put screen doors in submarines.
    FYI, I use imaging backup, so it's not a big deal to simply restore my last
    good XP-Pro-SP3-all-updates and configured like I like it.

    Guess I'll just hold off on the W7 adventures until some good news starts
    leaking out. Thanks for the good info.

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 4, 2008