    +-l0zxiMUWMy4=3D
    +-=3DGEWw

    joevan

    joevan, Apr 2, 2004

  2. joevan

    °Mike° Guest

    Those are not NFilter filters. What makes you think
    they are sporge filters?

    °Mike°, Apr 2, 2004

  3. joevan

    joevan Guest

    I was looking for such and was wondering what a sporge filter would look
    like. Someone was playin around and I did not think they were but
    wondered what the lines meant if anything. Where would one look for
    such or is there a rule to create one.
    joevan

    joevan, Apr 2, 2004
  4. joevan

    °Mike° Guest

    A sporge flood usually has some common factor that you
    can filter on, such as cross-posting, nntp posting host, etc.
    You have to read a few of the headers, decide what are
    the sporge posts and filter on them.

    THIS IS ONLY AN EXAMPLE:

    # *** Drop sporgeries cross referenced in other groups
    alt.your.newsgroup.here DROP Xref: alt.binaries.auto.sporge
    #
    # *** Drop sporgeries from a particular posting host
    alt.your.newsgroup.here DROP NNTP-Posting-Host: 127.0.0.1
    #
    # *** In any group, drop crossposts to more than 3 groups
    # *** You must have regular expressions enabled for this rule.
    * SCORE:+20 Newsgroups:,([^,]*,){2}
    * DROP SCORE:20
    #

    °Mike°, Apr 2, 2004