    reader?

    Thanks!

    , Aug 1, 2005

  2. Colin D Guest

    wrote:

    > I've got a fujifilm e550 on the way. I already have card readers for
    > every other flash ram format, except xD (which the e550 uses), so I'm
    > looking for something cheap and simple. This reader can be had for
    > around $15 shipped... Does anybody have any experience with this
    > reader?
    >
    > Thanks!

    Not that particular model, but I have a Sandisk SDDR-86 which works
    well, as I would expect from a manufacturer like Sandisk.

    Colin D.

    Colin D, Aug 1, 2005

  3. ASAAR Guest

    On 1 Aug 2005 07:51:09 -0700, wrote:

    > I've got a fujifilm e550 on the way. I already have card readers for
    > every other flash ram format, except xD (which the e550 uses), so I'm
    > looking for something cheap and simple. This reader can be had for
    > around $15 shipped... Does anybody have any experience with this
    > reader?

    Simpler (but probably not cheaper) would be a card adapter. I use
    an xD <=> CF adapter since my reader can handle CF cards but not xD
    cards. Can't get simpler than this, and it's very small, no bigger
    than a CF card [ obviously :) ]. In addition, even though the xD
    card is for my Fuji camera, with the adapter I've been able to use
    xD cards in my much older Canon cameras that only have CF slots.

    ASAAR, Aug 2, 2005