    other good/online/kit resources on this ?

    I really appreciate your suggetion.
    Thank you.

    Pete Smith, Aug 9, 2006

  2. Pete Smith

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what Pete Smith () graced us with in
    uP$?<<
    If you're looking for suggestions on the MCTS books, check out what I've got
    here: http://www.certguard.com/products.asp

    There are two books for the 70-528 at the very bottom. You can also click the
    MCTS link to get to an entire list of books that pertain to MCTS.
    No problem....really!

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 9, 2006