    want to buy it , and is it possible Somebody do me a
    favour to send a electricity version?

    thanks in advance!

    it_farmer, Dec 9, 2003

  2. it_farmer

    Lorne Smith Guest

    Really? You booked the test before you studied for it? Oh odd... You might
    want to reschedule...

    Lorne

    Lorne Smith, Dec 10, 2003

  3. it_farmer

    -- Guest

    And what's this new "electricity version"?

    --, Dec 11, 2003
  4. Like the electronic version, but it's so dangerous you have to wear
    rubber gloves when you read it.

    General Protection Fault, Dec 11, 2003
  5. it_farmer

    Eric Guest

    want to buy it , and is it possible Somebody do me a
    It comes on the CD in the book. You need to buy a book to get a legal
    copy.

    Eric, Dec 11, 2003