    But if I would order the D300, it´s a little bit big of a gamble. Is there a
    way to insure it, without putting the (true) value on the package?
    Just dreaming I think ;-))

    Sosumi, Nov 24, 2007

  2. Sosumi

    Don Wiss Guest

    Yes. It arrived at the dealers on Wednesday, which was the 21st. Mine was
    shipped to me on Wednesday, but Thursday was a major holiday and my dealer
    said UPS was not delivering on Friday. So mine was sent to my office, and I
    will see it on Monday.

    They have started appearing on eBay. The first was listed by Cameta Camera
    on midday Wednesday with a 24 hour auction length. It sold for $2325.
    Prices have since been coming down. I paid $1800, which is the list and
    going price.

    I asked my dealer about the D200. His reply:

    According to my rep., they're going to keep it for a while (I think so
    they can keep the D300 price up there.)
    But, realistically, it will probably be gone by March.

    Don Wiss, Nov 24, 2007

  3. Sosumi

    Jakeowe Guest

    A shipment came into the Pacific NW at local photo store. Preorders were
    not even all filled. More coming but don't know when.

    Jakeowe, Nov 25, 2007